I have 30 minutes to complete this blog, so I thought it would be a good idea to do a super quick check list on blogging.
This checklist will look into the idea of the flow you should follow when it comes to blog posting.
– Decide what you are going to write about
- It should be based on your target market
- Try to answer problems that your readers want to solve
- Have an attractive title
- Don’t make the blog post too short, or too long
- Call for action, tell them to leave a comment on your blog post
- Be honest with yourself, don’t just blab about it
- Stay focused on what you are writing, don’t wonder off into different topic
- After you have written your blog post. Read over it. Fix any grammatical mistakes
- Make it entertaining. Don’t make it too formal
- Absolutely no swearing! (If you do, you may upset your readers
– Create pictures
- Create minimum of one image for your blog post
- Depending on the design of your website, create a feature image (this will be the image that will pop up when you share it on your social media)
– Make sure your blog post has other links to your similar posts
– If you have Google Adsense, make sure you implement the code into your blog post
– Share them on social media
- Share them on your Facebook
- Share them on your Twitter
- Share them on Google plus
- Pin your images in your Pinterest
- Share them on Instagram
- Share them on any other social media you have
– If you have a subscriber list, send them an email regarding your new blog post
– If you have spare time after you have done all this, look at what’s happening in social media in your relevant industry. Engage with your target market audience, leave them a comment. Follow their pages. Give recommendations.
This is my super quick check list when I do blog post. Of course, you need to squeeze in some time to do more research n blogging, and about your niche market. But this is my general flow when I do blog posts.
That’s it! I hope this was helpful. Leave me in the comment below if I have missed anything!
Thank you everyone for taking time to read this blog post. You are the best.